Roberta Cobrin Eisenberg is a licensed clinical social worker. She received her B.S. from Temple University and M.S.W. from Howard University. Ms. Eisenberg has a broad range of professional experience, including employment at community mental health centers, medical centers, and the Jewish Family & Children Service. Ms. Eisenberg has served as Unit Director of the Geriatric Partial Hospitalization Program for the Albert Einstein Medical Center and Pennsylvania Hospital Hall-Mercer. She completed psychoanalytic psychotherapy training with children (Psychoanalytic Center of Philadelphia) and four years of Gestalt therapy and experiential group training (Pennsylvania Society for Clinical Social Work). She works with clients across the lifespan from late adolescence to older adults and specializes in the treatment of anxiety, depression, and chronic illness (mental and physical). Her therapy is gender-sensitive and supportive.
- Board Certified Diplomate (BCD), American Board of Examiners in Clinical Social Work.
- Fellow, Pennsylvania Society for Clinical Social Work.
- Volunteer, International Cultic Studies Association (www.icsahome.com).
- Psychotherapy Associate, Psychoanalytic Center of Philadelphia.
- Member, Professional Care Alliance of Delaware Valley (PCADV).